Monday, May 6, 2013

Revenge of the sixth.

Hi, again.
First of all thanks for clicking the link. I know you may racked your brains for the last time you saw a link to this blog and I know that you've forgotten that you've liked the blog's Facebook page. It receded into the list of the millions of Facebook pages that you once liked and didn't give a damn about the second after the "Like" turned to "Liked".You aren't the only one. I've never once visited the blog's Facebook page or this website. Okay, I lied. I visited this webpage once... OKAY FINE, MULTIPLE TIMES JUST TO GIVE THE PAGE HITS! I was honestly surprised to see the page views cross 10,000. I even had a mini party in my head for it.

An update on me. Contrary to popular belief, I'm alive. I'm approximately 11384 km (7074 miles, for my fellow Americans). I have survived a year of college in America, oops, pardon me, 'MURICA! THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Other than the winter, which lasted for an insanely long time, I seem to like it here, so far. The winter is ridiculous here. I could rant on and on about the sub zero temperatures and how stupid and confusing the Farhenheit scale is compared to the Celsius scale, which I've used my entire life, but it is not this day. Today is a nice day. The birds are chirping about their freedom, the sun is shining with it's rays of freedom, the leaves are rustling about in the wind speaking of their freedom, there's freedom everywhere. Typical 'Murican Day. I shall post about my experiences in college and time here, in the US, in the later posts.

I see that my last post speaks of Manchester United's major screw up last year. Ha, perfect timing for this post then. Number 20 on the way! Haven't been able to keep track of the IPL as closely as I would have liked to. My IPL fantasy team is screwed over because all the players I choose secretly have a meeting and decide not to play well in that particular match.

Here's to more rants and complaints about my life at that point in time, no more clicking of the Forgot Password? button on blogger.com and no more rubbing your eyes and pinching yourself and doubting whether the link to this blog is a spam which would take you to webpage asking you to shoot the rubber duck or download a silent ringtone. I'm hungry now, WHERE THE HELL IS MY EXTRA LARGE, DEEP FRIED, QUARTER POUND FREEDOM BURGER?!


Hmm....DaedalusMinion here. I am making an entry here to remind Akshith I exist too. Fuck yeah India.

1 comment:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete