Monday, February 20, 2012

Gone Fishing.

This wouldn't come as a shock to you but this will be my last post for a loooong time (extra Os added for emphasis).

Board exams are only 10 sunrises away. I need to ligate myself to a vector with suitable amount of Concentration Ligase and insert the vector to my books. Don't think that even makes sense.
I just had an urge to type vector and ligase.

I keep holding onto youBut I can't bring you back to lifeSing the anthem of the angelsAnd say the last goodbye
May the Force be with us all.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous ..?? Hahaha..;) I wonder miss as well..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha no more anonymous ...:p

      Delete
    2. But here's my number so call me maybe (8)

      Delete
  3. So now your blog is promoting fishing huh? Yes yes Mr. Dass killing of poor fishes is verrrry enjoyable indeed! :) Good work mate! :)

    ReplyDelete