Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Food.Rain.Girl.


Before I start with my story, I advise you to fill your bellies. Click here – www.hungryhamza.tumblr.com for more information on yummy ways to do so. The writer is an ever hungry bwoy.

Now for my story.

I landed in Bangalore on 17th July. It was drizzling.
Until the 6th of August, the rain visited me for ONLY 3 days. During the SAT classes between 17th July and 6th Aug, I had an umbrella with me. I didn’t need it.

6th Aug – It rained. I was indoors.

7th Aug – It rained HARDER. I was indoors.

8th Aug – It rained harder than HARDER. I was indoors.

9th Aug – It rained like a boss. I wasn’t indoors.
I was walking home from SAT classes. And then it happened. The rain struck. Lights went out. It was like the paranormal activity, only scarier and more realistic. And I asked the rain god, “WHY TODAY?! YOU KNEW I WASN’T CARRYING AN UMBRELLA, DIDN’T YOU?!” Mr. Rain god laughed at me and said something in Godtongue, I didn’t understand ‘cuz I speak parseltongue. I had been a victim of god’s pranks. 
After all the chit-chat I gained commonsense but only for a second. I looked cover, I found cover, by then I had used up the commonsense, and I ignored the cover. I continued walking in the rain. And I continued to walk, no commonsense struck me. Its maybe because of the adventurer in me. I felt like a boss. 
And then I saw her. There she was, sitting outside Café Coffee Day with her friends. She was pretty, commonsense hit me. So I stood next to her table to get away from the rain. I stood there for 5 minutes looking at her. I got bored after that, so I started walking in the rain again. I liked what Mr. rain god did. Thank you.

I came back home and thought about that girl. She saved me from almost a billion diseases that I would have been diagnosed with if I would have been in the rain for those 5 minutes. May the force be with her. May I see more life saving pretty girls.


English dubbed Hindi ads are not fun to watch. Just saying.

The total page views widget shows an insanely high number for a blog active for 3 days. It’s probably correct. It’s probably busted. It’s probably my other personality refreshing the page continuously. Whatever it is, it’s pleasing me.

I do not know what happened to the new author. He was supposed to show up. Maybe he's busy rioting in Tottenham. Enjoy.

That is all for now. The blog might look different the next time you see it. Don’t freak out.

2 comments: