Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Acknowledgements and a new rambler.

Thank you.
I'm very glad that you liked what you read yesterday.
My Facebook wall was filled with more wall posts than what it got on my birthday.
To show how grateful I am, I've changed the blog template, added a poll, and the number of page views. Wow, 100+ already. See, see. :D
Many more boxes to arrive soon. 
Personalizing a blog is hard work. Proposing to your girlfriend is easier. Try it. I dare you.
The page views thingy is added only for my personal satisfaction. It makes me smile. You want to see me smiling, trust me.


Yesterday was a good day. Alternating Reality came life. I got wall posts. I was pleased.
I received "that" much awaited e-mail from a friend. I was very pleased.
Someone actually commented on of the posts. I was pleased.


Okay, enough about me and before this crappy WiFi connection which I'm "stealing" ( Did I mention that I'm in Bangalore? No? Okay) gets disconnected and shows me words that I've started to dread the most - Limited or No Connectivity, Alternating Reality now has a new member. A new author. Yes, clap for him. ENOUGH! His name shall be revealed by him. Suspense hai boss.


I will be back. I've got stuff to do and places to go.
"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep." , 
Robert Frost.
ooh, I've always wanted to try italics. Fancy.


Oh, Facebook page up. The social plug in box will be up soon, as soon as I can figure it out. Loong way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment