Saturday, March 24, 2012

This Time, I Know, It's Gone..

So it's overThis time, I know, it's gone
So the board exams have ended. Now the wait for the results.
The cocoon has been built. Took 14 years to do so. 2 more months for the results, will it be a butterfly emerging from the cocoon or a moth? Who knows...
But for now, it's time to enjoy life in the interstice between exams and results.
It is time for me to read the Hunger Games series and watch the movie, and read the Game of Thrones series and watch season 2. It is time to listen to my hair grow.

Why butterflies? Because Unicorns don't exist.

Up in flames

2 comments:

  1. Ohh so you're gonna watch the Game of Thrones? I have tracked your IP address and have found that the show isn't yet available in your country, Mr. Dass. So how exactly do you plan on watching it? Piracy? So indirectly your blog promotes piracy and encourages the readers to steal? For shame Mr. Dass..for shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't see what good you have done by "tracking" down my IP address. Well congratulations on your meaningless achievement. How I watch the TV show is none of your concern. I might as well buy the DVD of the second season when it is released.

      Delete