Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mustache.



"With great mustache comes great responsibility"
- Family Guy.

In India, usually in the South, mustaches are signs of manlyness. Having that patch of facial hair under your nose makes you a boss. People with a great, flowing, voluminous, silky, well trimmed mustache gain default respect, women get turned on, women start sporting mustaches. Wait. What?


"Never point a loaded mustache at a woman you don't intend to thrill"
- Sean Chandler

I beg to differ. I think mustaches are lame. At first, I was ridiculed in school for shaving my mustache off.
But I stood strong. I bleh-ed those people on their face. I felt like a rebel then. I didn't like the hair under my nose, it didn't look good in photos.

But today, I feel different. Today, I think I'll not shave my mustache off.Today, I think I'll feel like a South Indian boss.

Give me a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment