Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Its For The Best.

My decisions today have undoubtedly broken many hearts, popped many
bubbles of aspirations. My decisions/actions lead to the incompletion
of dreams and also got me on the hitlist of a guy in my class (I can't
into details for the latter).

Selecting a team is hardwork. I have to remain strong, serious,
steadfast and look cool, while ending hopes and bear the torrent of
abuses which are directed towards me. I can read minds. You already
knew that.
I have been rejected from selections too. So I know what the people
who didn't make it felt. But, at the end of the day, its all for the
best. Everything happens for a reason.

How I Met Your Mother happened to bombard me with Barney's awesome.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment