Monday, September 19, 2011

Talents and Lights.


Today was The Annual Talents Day, from which I had withdrawn, (see Last Minute Changes). It went off pretty well. There was the annual awesomeness oozing out of some dancers  and other participants and also there was the annual people-going-total-badass and also the people who were just there, nothing more.
Imagine yourself singing. And the spotlight not on you. Ha.

Today I learnt that controlling the spotlight and stage lights makes me feel like God. I like controlling a band's look and aura, while I'm sitting in a room with a million buttons and touching the spotlight which surprisingly weighs heavier than Yo Mama, who would have ever thought. Then again, I didn't do much.
And also learnt that teachers want a co-ed school (My school is homosexual) but when asked to choose between boys and girls, they choose boys. Funny.

I was once on my way to stardom. I was going to be a movie star. The path towards the film being shot and released looked beautiful,  but then it turned out like the one's in India, and the film didn't go far. However, if possible, maybe, I can provide you with "leaked photos and video clips". Sshh.

I select a team tomorrow. I'm going to feel like God again. I'm so winning.

I believe I sing like a boss. In my head I sound like a boss. Maybe the listener's ears aren't suited for eargasms.

"Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you... " Adele.

No comments:

Post a Comment