Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SEASON 1|EPISODE 1.5|TAKE 51


Hello again.
What?
You came back for more Alternating Reality? Good.
It means this blog has made some of it’s aspirations come true.
More on that cheesiness later. 
Let’s start about me shall we? 17 Year Old geek living in Dubai trying to make it big in his unforgiving world (and earn my letter to Hogwarts in the process). Wait, why does that sound clichéd?
I believe that you shouldn’t take life too seriously, if you do you’ll end up like Osama Bin Laden, shot in the head and dumped in the sea.
Didn’t end well for him did it? 
FUGGITY FUCK
Yes, you might notice I swear more than Akshith, it’s just that swearing makes people sit up and take notice. (LOL jk). Among other things happening in my life, just watched Delhi Belly, my first Hindi movie after about a year.
Why, you non-patriotic fuck? (Some may be inclined to say)
Well, the quality of Bollywood has gone down from Cheesy to Cheap Rip-Offs to Absolute pathetic-ness.
But it’s movies like these that bring out the awesomeness in Indian Cinema.
Amen to film-making by Aamir Khan (Y)
In other headline worthy news, the light in my building just went off.
Damn. I’ll have to end this random rant soon. There, people in my building are getting worked up. Chill homies, it’s not the end of the world yeah?
 Did I mention that I was a geek? Well, sit up and stand down for there shall be a lot of technical jargon in my upcoming posts.
I was keeping it clean for my first post, the other posts won’t get the same treatment. There will be helpful tutorials, you can ‘ask’ for help regarding absolutely anything and we’ll see what I can do. (Notice the ‘I’? Yeah for cheesiness)
Lot of the paragraphs end abruptly.
There it happened again, well that’s because my brain keeps shifting it’s focus.
ADHD much? I would’ve said.
Then again, does it really matter?
Well, still here?
Sweeeeeet.
See you soon :*
-Suspense Hai Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment