Thursday, August 11, 2011

Akshith has a bad day and speaks out, (kinda).


Virender Sehwag’s golden duck should’ve warned me about it. His bad outing at Edgbaston meant that my day wouldn't be a peaceful one. You must be wondering what bullshit. You’re wrong. Ha! I can crap on you because I have a blog. #likeaboss.


Virender Sehwag and I share a common birthday (along with my grade 10 Social Studies and grade 4class teacher) . HOW SEXY IS THAT (excluding what is in the bracket)?! HA! Thus I conclude that I share a connection with Viru. I call him Viru. More on that connection later.


So, I didn't figure out that I’ll be having an emotionally unstable day then. It kinda became obvious later on. In the SAT class, I was in a room with two of the chattiest girls in the UNIVERSE during a bloody surprise test! How the hell can I think about the essay writing part when around me the two females talk to each other about parties and sleepovers.


After that was done, I had to confront Stupid Friend (SF for short). His brain is probably a single cell of differentiated tissue, and the part of the brain that figures out the obvious is absent in his single celled brain. I cannot leak the contents of our conversation, he’ll kill me. It’s funny how people can bully me via the internet. Bastards. In short, after the blood sucking testing, I took up the role of smart kid and good friend and explained almost every minute detail of how he should approach his “friend” *wink.wink* He still didn't figure it out.


India's crap batting added to the gloom. My grandmom's epic statement made things a little better, watching Dhoni bat, she said, "Dahi khai ne aayvo hasey". That's in Gujarati.


Later in bed *ALONE!* I started to think and when that happens shit happens, I get sad. I started wondering about why the hell am I even blogging? Who the hell even wants to read my blog? What’s the use of spamming random people, going through those painful security checks, which are more helpful to catch drunk drivers than stop spamming? Why should I waste my time to force you to read? After few more questions, I don’t remember them now, I check the blog nostalgically and saw the rioter’s post. That changed things.


I received the Pottermore congratulations e-mail. That just owned the sad and crappy me.


I ate a dosa in the morning. That destroyed the still partly sad me.


I typed on a typewriter in the morning. The thuck thuck sounds made me feel like a boss. And I thought screw you, I’m blogging. Blogging makes me a boss. See what I did to SF up there ^, he’s probably crying now.


OMG THE BLOG LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! BLOGASM! Thank you Daedalus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment