Saturday, August 13, 2011

It happens for good.


Dear Readers

How have you been doing?

I’m sleepy.

Did you miss me? Even if you say no, I’m taking it as a yes because I know you did. No point denying it, you’ll have better luck trying to convince your chuddy-buddies that you don’t like that girl in your building. I always end up blabbing about a girl, don’t I?

I didn’t post yesterday for two reasons, firstly to teach you the art of being patient. See, I’m a good guy.
Secondly, I didn’t have time. I didn’t have time to notice good looking people on my way home from SAT class. I was THAT busy.

Some of you future IITians will rubbish me. Okay, I wasn’t THAT busy.

Sehwag got a King Pair. I might very well be dead, if I wasn’t THAT busy. Cook played like a true boss and got out like a true Indian. I heard this on T.V - “It was a mountainous inning with no peak” or something like that, I liked it. Experts of the game may be tired of Sehwag’s batting performance and India’s fail no.1 ranking, I don’t blame them. I have my own theory, I believe what Ranbir says is true, Indian batsmen aren’t performing because the dressing room is in the wrong location. Curse you English architects.

Very soon, I won’t have time to think on such ^ interesting topics. Soon, I’ll complete high school, wear a robe kind of thing which will undoubtedly make me feel like Harry, and I may even get my wand to the graduation ceremony. Soon, I’ll have to make important decisions which will affect my life. My brain feels funny when I think about my future. Does yours? No? Get a life.

It’s a harsh and unforgiving life out there. I can’t make decisions; I’m scared of the “What If” and hence of failing. Maybe it’s because I haven’t had a high success rates in decision making, because of which, I don’t become captain of the gully cricket team. I kinda like it when some decisions are imposed on me, there’s no way out. I can’t even order food in a restaurant! There is so much to choose from. Damn.

I’ll have to just go with the flow.
"Whatever happens happens for good".
I like that ^ saying. Makes life easier. It makes my future destiny’s mistake. Bleh.

Happy Rakshabandan sisters. No, I’m not distributing gifts or Cadbury celebrations like that guy on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment