Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Who let the cows out?

Moo. Moo. MooMoo. LOL

Once a British guy said ,"Unleash the cows on the revolting South Indians." Bangalore was screwed with cow poop thereafter. (Its fun blaming the British. I'm tired of blaming Indian politicians. Give them a break.)
So many cows in B'lore. If there is a documentary filmed on the cows in Bangalore, it can very well be released called Rise Of The Planet Of The Cows and become a box office hit. THAT many cows on the streets. If you're invited to visit a dairy farm, laugh on whoever invited you, and book a ticket to B'lore.
Sometimes, I wish I was a cow. They seem to have a charmed life. They eat what they want, walk where ever they want, excrete where ever they want. No one can do anything to them. They have the force with them. They can cause a traffic jam by just standing on the road. Russel Peters said, " The only time traffic in India comes to a stop is when there is a cow on the road." Touch them with your car and PETA will go ape on you. Beautiful. What beasts. I wish I was a cow.

Didn't post for a while now. No, I wasn't busy. Internet ille.

I leave for the desert late at night today. I'll miss this cow & dog infested place. I'll miss my family and "friends". I'll miss the dosa. My last post from India this year. I leave for the US soon after I land in the desert.

I post this from SAT class. Jobless I am. Oooh, 500+ hits in a week. Thank you all.

I can't wait to download Mylo Xyloto illegally.
"Every tear drop is a waterfall" 

That is all from Bangalore. Peace. Dosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment