Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Post Graduation.

Graduating feels good. I love the attention. I love the robes. I love looking like a semi-wizard. I hate the hats, they don't fit my head. I like the speeches. I like the post graduation status updates. I like the photos. I like the "I'll miss you", I kinda even like the tear shedding part, even though my tear glands refused to function yesterday. I think I'm turning into a rock, slowly, but surely.
Even though the chief guest's speech had explicit content, it was really good. Good thoughts he has. With him is the force.
The feeling after the tassels were turned is just phenomenal. All the work put in, in surviving school right from nursery to Gr 12 was worth it. A part of me wanted to shout out "I'M A GRADUATE, BITCH", but most of me said, "wait you asshole, boards exams in about 15 days".
Graduating high school is just part 1 of accomplishing life's academic goal. Lots of graduating left to do.


Near death experiences are fun only after they are survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment