Monday, November 14, 2011

IAmAkshith. No.

I am ShadowLurker94 now. Goes pretty well with my twitter profile picture. I might change it after a while though. But for now I lurk in the shadows with an evil grin, a cute, bad, naught, devilish grin that has captured many a heart. I feel epically badass right now. Which is why I am ignoring the red wavy line under the words epically and badass. Seriously Google Chrome, grow up.

I have an English exam tomorrow. I have been messing around the whole day with my English text book. It isn't the same as before. The content has evolved. Understanding the text takes time. Probably because the notion of the-day-before-English-exam-is-a-chill-out-day is very much etched into my head.

I must get back to Flamingo. The textbook is called Flamingo or is it Flamingos? I really don't know. I need to find out. *blends into the darkness*

No comments:

Post a Comment