Saturday, January 28, 2012

When Dreams Come True.


Let me tell you of the time when I played God. Not the entire story, don't want my effigy burning on the streets.
I had a dream. It wasn't an ordinary dream like the one in Biology class. This one was an upgraded version, good graphics, not-so-imaginary sound quality. A dream that came true. (I can hear people saying "what a ba****d". And now, hopefully they have a sly grin on their face, if not, this may be my last post, I'm getting killed.)
Since my vision, as I would like to call it, has come true, I feel powerful. It's a feeling like the one I might get, nay will get when Sachin Tendulkar reaches his 100th ton (which is when a dark skinned Homo sapien will show off his literary skills here), it's like the feeling that I know I'll feel when I get my Hogwarts acceptance letter, it's like being drunk without consuming alcohol.
Unfortunately I wasn't at the right place to witness my vision take place, but I'm sure it would have been like   déjà vu.
Another dream came true for me. This one took almost 3 years. I finally managed to score above 75/100 in English. I know you're all thinking- heh, what an arsehole. WHATEVER LOSER! It has not been easy, I had to overcome the shock of a B1 in my Gr 10 boards while some people around me who probably can neither comprehend this post nor can can compose a complex sentence had a shiny A2 or A1 in their report cards. Oh, the humanity. I finally overcame the 75/100 curse, and I felt the same way as described above.

I should dream more often. I should probably expand the list of topics I dream on.

The Indian Cricket Team should win more. Or they would have to face memes like this one -
Courtesy of a boy who found a meme generating site.
And songs like this one -

This should be the team's anthem for now.
I graduate on Valentine's Day. Oh the humanity? Oh awesome, I can save my ForeverAlone T-shirt for the prom? NOOOOOOOO? Vote on the poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment