Monday, August 22, 2011

Because I'm cool.

I like using the word cool now for everything. I'm cool. Boss is boring now. Cool is cool. Like really cool. The weather here is cool too. So is the new Vote for me at BlogAdda.com thingy next to this post.
Click on the 5th star. You'll become cool. I could vote for myself, but then I won't be THAT cool.

Have you ever felt that the post title doesn't actually relate to the post content? You have? Really? You're cool, like me.Isn't that what AR is about? The reality is that the post isn't what the title says it is.
Okay, what-ev-aaah.

It did rain yesterday, 6 hours late and 10 miles away from where I'm staying. Americans call rainfall as storms, I get scared. There must be a lot of Indians working in the US Met-Dept. Indians living in America are cool too. They are brown with an American accent. Indians with an English accent are cool-er. Indians getting white washed in England are the coolest. They pretty stupid also. I didn't watch the last test match. God saved me.

I'm going to buy clothes today, hopefully. "In the world of emoticons, I would be colon, capital d right now", Sheldon Cooper, PhD.

"One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roofs,
Or the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls."

No comments:

Post a Comment