Sunday, August 21, 2011

A new day, a different place.

In the last one week, I have been through six different cities/towns, visited 4 different airports, been on a flight twice. I'm the Man of Steel, I'm Superman. I could easily apply for a World Record. I won't though.

Wasn't supposed to post today as per plans. But when do plans actually work out? I was supposed to white water rafting, show off my "abs" to the whites. But apparently it is supposed to rain today. I don't think it will. US Open qualifiers, I might go on Tuesday, or else/and Manhattan I hope. I <3 Manhattan. Name your daughter Manhattan, and I will marry her. LOL, JK.

Etihad placed Batman:The Beginning in the classic movies' list. My respect for the Abu Dhabi dudes shot up faster than India's inflation.

Hope. Thats the word. You never know whats going to happen, but you hope. If it happens, you feel like a boss, if it doesn't, you feel, "well I only hoped for it".

900+ hits already. Wow. Simply, wowilicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment