Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Can't Think Of A Title.......

I recently awoke from my week long slumber.
Boy did it feel good. It felt as if just for one tiny fraction of my life, I felt truly at peace and truly at ease, much reflecting Akshith's feelings in the post below.
Why did I take such a long break anyway?
The answer is, I wanted to get away from my laptop in general as I was suffering from a digital burnout.
Didn't work out that well, but I refrained from posting here.
Now that I am here, I don't have much to say.

Should I talk about the Full HD Lord Of The Rings Trilogy I finished downloading or should I talk about my latest obsession, i.e The Hunger Games series of books (Check it out on Wiki, ain't gonna link it for you lazy /b/ tards.

Let's say I talk about books. Do YOU read books?
Yes? That's very good, you should. Any Favorites?
No? Fuck off. That is all.

Great, now I've exhausted one topic I wanted to talk about without actually saying much.
Now what?
Should I talk about the debacle of the Indian Government that ensued because they arrested the *only* man fighting against corruption?
Because that, my friends was an epic fail on the hands of the Indian Government.
I mean seriously, don't they have people sitting around tables discussing whether a particular action would have consequences? Sheesh.

Hmmm.....Sheesh.
Reminds me of the Sheesh Kebob I'm gonna have for Iftar today, after which I'll be eating 4 shawermas.
Yes people, gluttony FTW.

In other headlines,  I started studying.
Just a bit from here and there, just so I don't feel guilty after school starts.
It's hard, I mean who wants to spend their holidays studying?
But I guess, to get into a college with hot chicks, you need to get a grade and then get laid.
See what I did there? Damn, I'm a rhyming pervert.

Enough of this random rant.
See ya later homies.

<=3

No comments:

Post a Comment