Thursday, August 18, 2011

Akshth visits the barber.

Ever felt defeated by the forces of your parents? Ever felt like a British man who gave in to Gandhiji's vigil? I felt that way today.
I have a proclivity towards saying genuinely stupid things at times. For example, today I said,"I'm going to get a hair cut". .Hearing that my parents, undoubtedly, became the happiest parents at that moment. The smile on their faces, the prayers on their lips thanking the Almighty for giving me some sense..

I waited for 3 months for my beautiful mane. It was so sexy, silky, delightful, etc. The barber cut it off within 10 minutes and left a short stubble of hair on my scalp. I saw my outer ear after a month, I felt the cool air conditioned breeze touching my scalp after 2 months. I touched newly discovered parts of my head. I'm guessing  that my weight reduced after the hair cut. My head feels cooler than before, I look younger than before, I feel stupider than before. I know you're laughing on my ill-fate. I don't loathe you.

OhMyGod, Daedalus has spoken from his grave. I wonder where he got the internet connection from.

Ishant Sharma's delivery just hit Strauss' helmet. YEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! He's still alive and batting though. And he looks like James Anderson now.

Things have been disappearing from this blog. The poll isn't there, somehow the fb like thingy doesn't exist... Voldemort is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment