Friday, August 19, 2011

Serial killer pharmacist and bag packing.

Finally, after 10 days, I watched an episode of Dexter yesterday. I'm on season 5 now and I know I'm late. But then watching S5 now would keep Dexter alive in my head when S6 arrives. I can't wait. I love the way Dexter kills people. Michael C Hall makes it look like fun, almost like a hobby/part time job. It looks so easy, makes me wanna kill. You wouldn't be alive then. *happy-evil emoticon here*

Packing a bag is such a bitch. It requires massive levels of attention, decision making, extreme expertise in Tetris, good remembering skills, etc.,. Apparently I suck in all those aspects, which is why I forgot my sim card, coffee powder in B'lore and probably broke previous carry on baggage weight record by smuggling in 7 extra kilograms. Which is also why I didn't pack my bag for the USA trip. America deprived me of cricket today.

Fracas is such a beautiful word. Its pronunciation makes my lips feel good. Good lips are important.
Phhrrraacasss. Phhrr.


Me : 1 box of Neocold.
Pharmacist (searching on his computer for Neucold) - Umm, we don't have Neocold. *searches again* Neocold, uhh nothing coming, nothing coming for Neocold.
Me (in my head): I am so blogging about you.

2 comments:

  1. Fracas ? Random word ?

    I guess,the name of the medicine is Neomol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it that day.. I loved it.

    Naah, Neocold, got it in another pharmacy :P

    ReplyDelete