Friday, September 30, 2011

30/09/2011

I looked like him.
The post title should say it all. I am extremely thoughtless, sparkless, idea-less. I have done nothing productive today. All I did was read about the fun kids had at Dandiya, browse through their pictures, stalk the good looking ones, feel unhappy about the fun I missed, sit in the corner of my house and sulk, and sit with a 2 kilo book to choose one out of five possible answers.

I do not like the College Board, they are making student life harder. Who gave them the idea of a freakin' four hour test to figure out the students Math and English skill?! Must be their mom. Tomorrow is THE future-of-Akshith's-life test.
Tomorrow, I have to prove I'm college material.
Tomorrow I have to not sleep during the SAT.
Today, I have to prepare for tomorrow.
Today, I have to wake Green Day up.

No comments:

Post a Comment