Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week 39

Today is the last day of week no. 39.
13 more weeks for Jan 1, 2012. 64 weeks till you die.
Today is also the first day of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority's inspection week. My school is going to behave as if Pippa Middleton is going to get married there. School is going to be fun for a week. the teachers are going to be on their best behavior. Even though they're not getting paid extra for it... Or are they? The grass is greener in my school. The sun is brighter is brighter in my school. Okay, how is that possible? Everything is possible my friend, when KHDA's inspection looms over your head.

I am ill. I have been a victim of rhinoviruses. They piss me off. October pisses me off. Last year, my larynx stopped functioning properly. I thought - nay, believed - that it was my voice maturing and when my larynx starts to function well, I'll have a deep, manly, beautiful voice. But I ended up with laryngitis, on my birthday. To make matters worse, I inhaled fumes coming out of some idiot's failed chemistry experiment in the chemistry lab. I think it was mine. I don't have laryngitis now though. Not yet, anyway.
I have the common cold. When I grow up, I will make a vaccine to prevent common cold. Mark my words.

You should listen to Like A Knife by Secondhand Serenade. The intro music is happy. I would like it to be the background music for when I successfully propose to a girl. I can even imagine it right now - She says yes I will, I get happy, hug her, the cameras circle around us, the applause, the music. It is that happy. The lyrics are sad though, like most of Secondhand's songs.


I must go now. School beckons.

No comments:

Post a Comment