Monday, October 3, 2011

Controversially Yours.

Shoaid Akhtar undoubtedly wins the award for the Most Apt Title Of An Auto Biography in 2011, till date.
He may have written shit on Tendulkar, Dravid, his team, his mom, etc., but I don't care about Breaking News his book has been causing. The news channels should have seen it coming by reading the bloody title. It freaking says Controversially Yours. What did they expect from it? Instructions to grow weed in their backyard? The real reason why  the chicken crossed the road?

Similarly... Week 39 is a volatile post now that an inspector knows of my blogger half. If Week 39 lands on the wrong website... Khalas. Yea, that is the happening word now. Khalas. Finished. Even though this may seem like an exaggeration, Week 39 could have the potential to get my ass kicked. Physically harming my bottom. Worst case scenario, as I see it, is that The Indian High School gets condemned and I get deported. It is risky being. But I like it. On the other hand, I should really stop bitching about school for now. Dark times these.. Very dark.

I thought my emo period had set in today, but it was just a false alarm. But I did have brief thoughts about seizing opportunities, being an opportunist. The voice in my head said," Just do whatever you want to, Akshith. Fuck the world". I'm pretty sure that I was spoken to when I was listing out the pros and cons of having a girlfriend during the physics period. Its silly how the mind can wander off to utopia at the most inappropriate timings.

Dexter is murdering again. Wheeeeeeee.

1 comment: