Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Vacations Are Over, It Is Time For School.

Nooooooooooooooo.

What a cliché title. Pfft, bastard.

So what if vacations are over? Its not the end of the world, is it? Its not as if you go to Azkaban to study.

The last-day-of-holiday talk is amusing.
"Doooode, I didn't do anything useful this summer!" - Reality : They did a LOT this summer.
"Dooooode, I didn't study shit! So depressing! Uggh!" - Reality : They studied a lot this summer.
"Doooooode, I don't want school to start maan! Fuck it!" - Reality : They can't wait for school!
"Doooooode, I've become fat!" - Reality : They have become fat.

My holidays were pretty cool. As usual. Fucking cliché.
I met new people in B'lore when I FINALLY went there after a gap of about 2-3 years. Nice people. Better than you. This blog came into existence then. I travelled half way across the world to survive a hurricane and earthquake. No, I'm NEVER going to stop talking on that! I watched Star Wars in a car. I  got a hair cut. I started thinking about life after Grade 12. Have lots to think about that segment of life.

I actually want school to start. I will be bored of it within a week and will want the holidays to start again. 'Cuz I'm cool like that, bro.

First-day-of-school talk is also amusing.
"Hey."
"Hi."
"How were your holidays?"
"Boring, yours?"
"Boring."
"Okay."
That is my every-year-first-day-talk.

"Heeeeeey!"
"Hiiiii maaaaan"
"How were your holssss?! AAAAAAAAAA"
"OhMyGod, they were the shiz! I did ___ and ____ and went ___ ...Yours?!"
"OhMyGod, how coool, mine were So Coool! I did ___ and ___ and ____."
That has never happened to me. Pretty shit.

I'm missng  the Federer v/s Djokovic match. Damn it!

For some reason, I can't wait for 9/11. I have a feeling something uncanny will take place. Something new. Something spectacular. Something unimaginable by the weak minded.
I also can't wait for the Tribute In Lights spectacle. 88 7000 Watt lights going to shine in place of the doomed towers. Wonderful concept.




By Sam Spratt.


I shampooed my hair by mistake today. It was fun realizing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment