Thursday, October 13, 2011

17. Not Again.

It so happens that I turn 17 in a week's time.(Read: Give me birthday gifts. I like iPods/iPads/any other gadget that blows up minds, and expensive things). 358 days have passed so fast. Like neutrinos. Unfortunately, I don't feel clever-er than than what I was last year. I don't feel anymore mature. This week, I'll spend quality time on thinking about what I have achieved in the past year. I'll probably end up with what I've ended up with every year : Nothing. Fuck that shit. I'll have to try again this time, anticipating a positive reply.



The Space Labs thing on YouTube got me excited for a few hours, during which I frantically posted the link to 5 different people. After 3 hours, Space Labs didn't matter to me. Wait for it... I'm excited about it once again. http://www.youtube.com/spacelab. Give me your ideas. I deserve a zero gravity ride. OMG, STEPHEN HAWKING IS THE JUDGE. DAFUQ!

The weather is cooling down. I'll have to start applying to colleges after next week. May The Force Be With Me. I need it. It needs me. I am it. It is me. You can't be me. I don't know what I'm saying.
Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment