Sunday, October 16, 2011

Heisenberg.

I'm on a blog drought. I'm having a writer's block. Its not a block, its more than that. Its as if the Americans in my brain have captured my thoughts, thinking of them as terrorists, and shut them up in the Guantanamo Bay detention camp of my brain. I feel a rebellion on its way.
I think I may have a mild case of ADHD, which has been becoming stronger ever since I laid hands on the Tablet. Its so distracting. Oooh, new games....

15 minutes later...

Okay, where was I? Aah, yes. Sheldon Cooper said something about the Uncertainty principle in the new BBT episode. Was I actually listening to it, or was I at some other place? Was the tablet distracting me? Or was I being distracted by the tablet? Is it the ADHD, or the Tablet, or the stupid biology presentation which is taking oh-so-forever to complete that is distracting me?
Stupid Biology Presentation.

Oooh, new apps....

No comments:

Post a Comment