Monday, October 17, 2011

I Could Watch You Forever.

Cinema.... Cinema.... Cinema. Proceeded by an epic dubstep thingy. Like EPIC!
It is so epic, it was the only thing that came to my mind when I was asked about Bacillus thuringiensis. It is so epic, that its beats match the frequency of my footsteps. It is so epic that I'm listening to it as I copy Coldplay's albums from one mass storage device to another. Can't wait to add Mylo Xyloto in the Coldplay-albums-which-I-have-list. Parachutes was okay, I hope A Rush Of Blood To The Head rushes blood to my ear due to an eargasm.

#foreveralone
I don't like being lonely. Being lonely makes me feel alone. Like its the end of the world. Like I'm Wall-E. The school bus is like a private limousine driven by an extremely bored bulky man who looks like he has better things to do other than picking up 3 kids so that they can study/make out in school. The school bus was one part of school that I looked forward to, mainly because I could play Zombie Highway on my friend's iPod. Now the iPod is gone, the friend travels by railway, and I feel like Wall-E.

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks 
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment