Wednesday, October 19, 2011

240 Minutes to Midnight

In 240 minutes, I shall cease calling myself a young 16 year old. I shall call myself a very much alive 17 year old. In 241 minutes, I shall be having the happiness tat a birthday brings. In 245 minutes, The birthday orgasm will vanish and I will want to become a 16 year old kid again and correct everything that went wrong last year. That would mean living last year all over again. At least 364 days of it.

Let me go through the year that was...
Make friends - Done
Take friendship from good to Lady Gaga level of awkwardness - Done
Help friends get "close" friends - Done
Brainwash friend - Done
Not get a girlfriend even after helping other almost get one-Done
Dandiya - Not Done
Get a full-grown beard - Almost. Need more testosterone.
Bang chicks - No. That is all.
Destroy a horcrux with Harry, Ron, Hermoine - HELL YEAH!
Get Mylo Xyloto-ed - Yeap.
Get influenced by Justin Bieber - Not yet.
Do something useful for the community - Yes. If not doing anything counts.
Survive natural calamities - HELL - FUCKING- YEAH!
Start a Photography/DJ page on Facebook - No - fucking - way (Wow, Facebook found its way to Google Chrome's dictionary. No wavy red line under it. HOW THE HECK DIDN'T HERMOINE MAKE IT TO THAT LIST?!)
(If your sex-chromosomes read XX) Get you to the top of my to do list - DONE!


Pretty stupid year. SAT results out tomorrow. A very happy birthday indeed. I'll get a stupid 1800, get laughed at and life will go on at 17.

Charlie Brown loved the Princess of China. They went (Us) Against The World to reach Paradise. There, she broke his heart, and their love went Up In Flames. Charlie realized that Every Tear Drop Is A Water Fall. Don't Let It Break Your Heart, Charlie.
"You, use your heart as a weapon,
And it hurts like heaven"
Mylo Xyloto has taken over my nervous system.

No comments:

Post a Comment