Thursday, October 20, 2011

Like It's His Birthday.

He's so wasted,
Acting crazy,
Making A Scene,
Like its his birthday.
Sorry for screwing up your lyrics Good Charlotte. Wait, I DON'T CARE! Because I'm 17 and its my birthday. Wish me people, make me happy. You have to, or else you will be struck by lightning. True story. Follow me on twitter.
Okay I'm 17. So what? You may be 17. I don't care. I'm 17. You should care. I'm bored. Too many people wish that I have a happy birthday. I don't mind.
I'm in a dilemma. Today SRK's KBC episode airs on Sony. Big win.
Today I plan to eat a sizzler. The problem is that KBC airs when I plan to eat the sizzler. WHY IS GOD TESTING ME?! WHY?! I HATE CHOOSING BETWEEN SUCH DIFFICULT CHOICES! ITS NOT FAIR! No wonder I screw up the SAT.

Happy Birthday Virender Sehwag (my knight in shining armor), Usha Ravindran (my Grade 9 and 10 social studies teacher), Gulnaz Afzal (my Grade 4 class teacher) John Lithgow (Trinity Killer, fellow serial killer), Danny Boyle, and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment