Friday, October 21, 2011

A Day After.

So I'm 17. Yesterday was pretty, could have been better if I was surprised with an iPod, but a Harry Potter wand replica is good enough. HARRY POTTER WAND REPLICA. Just saying. My hair flew back, a negligible amount though. the wand chose me. I killed so many people with it. Gave away many scars. Had a fun time. Wizards live a charmed life.

The sizzler burnt my tongue. It is still burning. The sizzling brownie is still sizzling in my tummy. I managed to catch the last 5 minutes of KBC. SRK danced with all the girls. I imagined myself up there, dancing.

Its time to get back to reality and start giving the common college application and university application sites a gazillion hits. I didn't screw up my SAT completely.

As my physics teacher said it, "Heh, festivals will come year also. Diwali, Eid, Christmas, next year also, but heh, twelfth grade one time only". Inspirational. He even managed to crack a joke.

Oh, did I tell you of the time when three brave warriors decided to change the world?
It was a gloomy Thursday, the three were seated in English class. Their English teacher was boring them. So they Avada Kedavra - ed him. Not kill, mind you. Muggle murders leave a mark. Avada Kedavra doesn't.
.The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment