Saturday, October 22, 2011

Life in Shorts


I do not remember the last time I wore a full-pant. I walk in shorts, I talk in shorts, and do almost every thing else one does wearing a full pant. I do not have perfect legs, they're good, but not toned to show my calf muscle pop out at every step. Shorts have helped aerate my skin pores and allow the air flow, causing a cool upward drift. True, a lungi would do that in a better way. But I like my shots. SHOT SHOT SHOTSHOTSHOTS! I meant shorts.

"Communication is very important. You may be a graduate, but it won't matter if you can't communicate properly. You must make your enemies feel like they're the most important people in the world with your words. A successful business man is one who can convince to a person to buy a product which the person doesn't even need. A successful business man is one who can sell a comb to a bald person".
Words spoken by my father to me.

I love the lyrics of Coldplay's songs. The way they combine random things baffles my brain, making me like them. For instance - Like a river to a raindrop, I lost a friend.
And then there is this
The tightrope that I'm walking just sways and ties,The devil as he's talking with those angel eyes,And I just want to be there when the lightning strikes,And the saints go marching in
I'm off to Watford, England. Okbai. And bring back the water your ships rode in. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment