Sunday, October 23, 2011

Party Posters.

I'm not a party person. Parties avoid my path. Parties detest me. The feeling is partially mutual. I do not understand the joy of holding a red cup and swaying the body to the beat of the music.



HOWEVER, when there is a group of 9 children (7 of which do not give a damn about Harry Potter) at my door step holding a humongous Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 poster, two days after my birthday, I will let them in. And I did. The surprise was so much fun. Ice cream cake went up my nose, hair, face, and other parts. It managed to make me wish for a birthday everyday and more ice cream cake.

Diwali is round the corner, waiting to be celebrated like a surprise birthday party. The air is filled with the fragrance of sweets which are being prepared and with the smell of smoke. The streets are lighted up. The electricity bill is going to make people crap in their pant.

But, the festival will be marred with studies. Exams on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment