Friday, October 28, 2011

Chemical X

I have nothing to do in life. I am off to save the world.
I just thought of the Powerpuff Girls today. I used to watch the them save the world almost everyday 5-6 years ago. I miss watching them. They must be all grow up, kicking ass bigger than Mojo Jojo's. I liked that monkey.

I feel completely stupid now. I haven't posted for 5 days now. I thought only 2 days had passed since Party posters when I was informed yesterday by a young child who reads this blog that 4 days had passed since Party Posters.

 Daedalus has disappeared. Diwali is over. Gaddhafi is dead. RA.One is getting mixed reviews. I still want to watch RA.One even though a tiny, insignificant part of me tells me that I am going to regret spending my money on the movie. But, I will take the risk. That is what life is all about isn't it?

The world is silent. My physics book open. My physics book is evil. I am going. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment