Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ed.

Ed Sheeran. I don't know what took me so long to listen to him. I DON'T KNOW! But now that his voice has entered my ear canal, and reached the auditory part of my brain, his voice is held captive there and is being made to run around in my brain, leaving behind trails of pure ecstasy. His voice is brilliant. He looks like Rupert Grint. Rupert Grint starred in Ed Sheeran's LEGO House as a person who wanted to meet Ed Sheeran.
Ed Sheeran sang a song about a person who wanted to meet Ed Sheeran? wtf?
That is what I understood from this -  
Yes, that is Rupert Grint. No, that isn't Ronald Weasly.

How would you feel holding the sanity level of a group of people, nay a community of people? How would you feel holding the destiny of the community of people? How would you feel knowing that your words could create controversies that could turn men against each other, make their blood boil? How would you feel if you had the power to break, crush hearts with a hammer? A BIG, HUMONGOUS, hammer? Awesome? Boss? Bloody brilliant? God like? Yea, I'd feel the same. Do I feel bloody awesome right now? Maybe. Do I feel like messing around with people I don't give a rat's ass about? Maybe. Will I feel guilty after messing around with lives? No. I hope not. I mostly will.

Robin: "You can't get away from Batman that easy!"
Batman: "Easily."
Robin: "Easily."
Batman: "Good grammar is essential, Robin."
Robin: "Thank you."
Batman: "You're welcome."

No comments:

Post a Comment