Thursday, November 17, 2011

Meth Or Math?

I don't do drugs. So meth is out of the question. But is it? Are math and meth two completely different drugs? Is math even a drug? I think it is. Do math a long time and you get a kick in the brain. And Bam! You're stoned during the exam. God was kind today, I survived the math, not meth, exam without my sweat and adrenal gland going into chaos.
Does meth cause the same effect? Does it? Does what?

Okay, so 3 exams done. 2 more to go. Wheeee.

It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me
The week that has passed has been intense. I haven't stepped out of my house for my pleasure trips. Been out there in the wild only to reach math tuition. It has been me. My sofa. My bathroom (studying cause my bladder to switch gears to over drive). I was under self imposed house arrest with the pleasure of watching Darren Bravo bat and Ron Swanson not care about anything helping me stay on the sane side of the line that divides me from you.

This trend will go on till next Wednesday. Although, Darren won't appear on my T.V till Tuesday. Will that be too late? Will I have crossed the line by then? Will  be on the Arkham Asylum side by then? We'll just have to wait and watch. OHMYGOD. LAST KBC EPISODE TODAY! OHMYGOD NO MORE COMMUNITY! It insanity has begun.....

@CharlieSheen  
Born Small... Now Huge... Winning... Bring it..! (unemployed winner...)
Winner. ^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment