Monday, November 7, 2011

Times of Despair.

I sit in a room, watching the world outside unfold. People bustling to other areas of my home to complete chores while I just sit and watch. I feel boss sitting alone in the shadows, planning out life, my next victim, things to do. I've always thought of shadows as sinister objects and lurking in the shadows reveals my Dark Passenger. Basically, I get all emo.

Then I freak out. I don't know why I'm freaking out. Is it the exam portion? Its not like I haven't managed to study such an amount of portion. And I have a week to go.

But since I have nothing else on my agenda to freak out about. The exam portion must be it.

India is back on the cricket field. Sehwag, Tendulkar, Dravid are macho. Umesh Yadav is on his way to becoming the next "Munaf Patel" in my view. Brian Lara's doppleganger plays like Brian Lara.. I want him to score a century, he has the potential, I like watching him bat. Chanderpaul was Chanderpaul, boss.

I will sleep now. Not in the stalker mood. That doesn't mean that I'm not in serial killer mode. Lock your doors. (Yea, like that's gonna help).

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment