Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Way I Roll.

Exams. Funny word. Can sound like X Mas. Fat red suit man, with white beard. Not Dumbledore. Santa.
I will say stupid things. Like that ^. And keep on saying stupid things, cuz that's the way I roll.

I won't say much. I don't usually. I do sometimes. But then people want me to shut up. I still do talk though.

I like chocolates. They make me happy. I have a box of Patchi chocolates lying in my fridge. I also get hungry during the exam days. Which means only one thing... I eat a lot. I am also gaining weight. I'll reduce that later. But chocolates can't wait to be eaten. I need my daily chocolate intake. I'll die otherwise. Wallah. <-- Khalas.



I also stare at the mirror a lot. My reflection looks good. It looks better than me. Yea, like that's ever going to happen. I want to sit in one place for a day forever. I'm so lazy. Sheldon Cooper is so awesome. I also take pictures of myself with different hair styles. I like to experiment. Why am I telling you all this? Because that's the way I roll. LOL, JK I just fried my neurons, while studying. I was asleep when it happened. I'm a child of the day. I'm completely useless in the academic field after 11 45 pm. I'm good for other things though.

I have lots to complete. I have to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment