Friday, December 30, 2011

As Your Shadow Crosses Mine

So the year is almost over. If you're in Samoa, you'll know what I mean.
Samoa and some other country, whose existence I just recently became aware of, lost a day. They jumped from 29th Dec to 31st Dec. Many of the Samoans may not know what just happened, where did the number 30 go? It just went. Like poof. The news channels, to make the loss of 24 hours look cool, are calling this absurd event - The Day When Samoa (and the other country) Went Forward In Time. And I have to say, very catchy.

The year hasn't been a walk in the park. College applications, hurricanes, earthquakes, love issues (just saying....), getting accepted into universities, formal clothing, creating this wonderful blog, etc.,.
However stupid the year was, we found love in a hopeless place. And that probably is the cherry on top to the year that was. I will not thank anyone for making the year "special" or whatever. I don't want them to be under the impression - "this year was made special because of me, idiot didn't do anything for me. Let him rot next year." Thus no thank you. Cheerio.

Here's wishing you all a very Happy and Prosperous 2012.
May you all get wiser, sexier, and a good girlfriend/boyfriend.

 "It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny.
Do I have to let it go?

P.S-If you're reading it in Samoa, you lost a day, big deal, get over it, enjoy 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment