Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ordo Ab Chao

2011 is coming to a close, as you may have noticed, that is if you aren't too busy trying to match your bowling to Ishant Sharma's. 2011 went by faster than any year imaginable. If you disagree you're worthless, not priceless, just saying.

Looking back at the year that was, it has dawned on me that I was an epic fail in the year. I will not go in to the details. I might die. The year is broken up into fragments, and the ones that appear before me when I close my eyes and think about 2011 are the fragments that deserve to burn in hell. Hades, do your thing. But, thinking harder, piercing deeper into my memory, I see that the year, however chaotic and unfriendly it seemed kept the balance between my sinking into depression, LOL JK, and whatever-the-opposite-of-depression-is. Whatever happened during the year was destined to happen. Would I have changed it? Maybe. Could I have changed it? Probably. Should I have changed it? No.

Order erupting out of chaos is a beautiful feeling. The craziest of thoughts can become the cleverest of ideas.
Which is probably why DJ Earworm is a hit. Which is probably why I heard World Go Boom (okay, maybe because of the title too). Which is probably why you should listen to it.
"Dance until the world go boom, boom, boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment