Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pata Lagao Daya.

It was the House Day a few days ago.
Most of us wore formals to school, suit-boot. Others, who are not included in "us" wore clothes, just clothes. Plain, boring clothes.
The house day was more of a photo session than a school event. There were groups of students capturing memories in digital format. There were a billion groups. Being a photo-whore, I tried to get into as many photo-session-groups as possible. The pictures aren't THAT bad. My lips look very pink though.
The events of the House Day, other than the spontaneous photo sessions, weren't THAT epic. I missed the dances because I had to run around school for a certificate. I ran around in formal clothing. So, total win.
The House Day was supposed to be a farewell party for the 12th Graders. I didn't see the connection. The farewell connection became clear when we were kicked out of the auditorium, half an hour before the scheduled end of the event. Pretty fitting for a farewell. "Get out of the auditorium, goodbye".


What caught my attention, and the whole school's attention was a movie. An epic movie.
Usually, I wont recommend anything to anyone unless the thing has me in it or has something contributed to it by me. Call me self-obsessed, I wouldn't care. Call me a narcissist, I won't mind. Call me a jerk face dickhead, Woah, I'll kill you! Stop!
But times have changed. Or rather, time will bring in the change. I'm trying to be more accepting of the talents shown by my colleagues, instead of a critic of their talent. I'm trying to hate them less, this does not imply that I'm liking them more.
The movie is a hit. It won't be a surprise if it goes viral on YouTube. If Friday can get hits, this movie should win the Oscar.
Watch it -

Thought it was epic and loved the dead person? Click here - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IJAZ-Khuss/155386624564343 to go the official profile of the dead man, Ijaz Khuss.
Didn't like it? Click here.

"Nobody said it was easy
Oh, it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start
I would love to.... *Screen black out *

No comments:

Post a Comment