Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Vacant Pit.

Revolution 2020 has re-ignited the familiar feeling of being lonely and gloomy and has caused me to stare out of my window at the dark, cloudy sky frequently. The weather isn't helping either. Revolution 2020 was, in some places, my thoughts about life in words. I could easily put myself in Gopal's place. Although, he turned out to be a boss later on. I need to clear my head. School isn't helping. Travelling 200 km to prove myself worthy of the English language won't help either. A few murders will help though.

We’re like fire and gasoline.I’m no good for you.You’re no good for me.We only bring each other tears and sorrow
That ^, unfortunately, is total internally reflecting in my cranium.

School this week has been a disaster. I wish I could just run away to a better, more forgiving and hospitable place like Kepler-22b. Everyday I think, "Today will be different". It has never worked. Am I being a pessimist and ignoring the times when the day was actually different? Maybe. Negligible though.

No comments:

Post a Comment