Saturday, January 7, 2012

Life Goes On.

6 days into the 2012.. How is it going for you? Save it, I really don't care.
Not a lot has changed. Still got exams. Exams are just around the corner. Again. They are always around the corner no matter what. Maybe I'm on the circumference of a circle.. Or I'm moving in an elliptical orbit.. Or maybe I'm just not making sense.

I'm staring my brightly lit desktop monitor for the first time since the previous post. Oh, how time flies.

Exams give rise to high level of inquisitiveness. There are about one million five hundred thousand three hundred and thirty nine questions floating around in my cranium, none of which have got anything to chemical kinetics or wave theory of matter or Bohr's quantum condition. What the questions are related to are phenomena beyond the control of mortals. (Under my control though. More on that later). These questions have enveloped me. They are escaping my thick cranium via pores due to the concentration gradient between in the insides of my skull and the outside environment. I am, now, enveloped by these questions. Most of them are What If question because I find it really amusing to ask myself What If questions and finding an answer to them in ways unfathomable to mortals. As I was saying, these questions have caused a mist around me, blocking the rays of stupidity that are emerging from the a major of the environment and selectively permitting the rays of the brilliance to enter and with a mechanism, again unknown to the mortals, amplifying them so that they reach me with maximum epicness. Some of these questions are, "What if the chicken never crossed the road?", "What if Superman and Batman wore their underwear under their costumes?", "What if I had not chosen the science stream?", "What if there are other planets that are looking for life on other planets? What if they find us before we find them?", "What if the world actually ends this year?", "What if Rebecca finds a seat?", "What if India gets white-washed down under?", :What if India wins the next two matches?", "What if I'm actually not yet completely over her?", "What if she likes me?", etc.,. The list has been complete, you just can't see it. You may see it as "etc.,.", it's the mist.
But the most important question so far would be - "If I go crazy, will you still call me Superman?"

GTA 3 beckons. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment