Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hit and Run. Then Wake Up.

Baseball is a funny sport. Baseballers can bat for only 3 balls and people pay to watch it. Critics of cricket complain about a test match's 2 innings but apparently enjoy baseball's 9. Chucking is allowed. Shoaib Akhtar will be a great baseballer. I actually had to check Google for his spelling. Dayum, how forgotten is he? *shocked emoticon*

Why are baseball batsmen criminals?
Because all they do is hit and run.
Jokes.

I'm not supposed to be here. I'm supposed to be in front of a book, as usual. But I'm not, as usual.

I have this beautiful tune swimming through my head these days. Earlier it was the Star Wars theme song. Dexter's theme song plays in my head from the moment I wake up. I even look for a mosquito to smack when I open my eyes. It has captivated me. I hold a knife and the song plays in my head, I draw the shower curtain and the song plays in my head. I feel like Dexter Morgan completing his ritual when I'm surrounded by the plastic shower curtain. The theme song puts a spring in my step, just like Coldplay's Every Tear Drop Is A Waterfall.
"I wake up in the morning feeling like Dexter Morgan, look around for a mosquito and in the night I need to kill."
That ^ was supposed to play in your head like Ke$ha's Tik Tok (with minor adjustments where ever required)

I think I'm doped. But then again, I think many things.

"Open your eyes and look at what you did!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment