Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Post Irene Depression.

It is official. I am dying. I haven't consulted a doctor. I don't need to. I'm cool like that, bro. This conclusion isn't due to the recent events, I had known it for quite some time. I just didn't want you to start celebrating that early.

Irene didn't harm me at all, but I managed to crack my toe nail by kicking a rolled up carpet. Which was rolled up because of Irene. And I have random red spots on my torso. Not chicken pox, genius. Death is imminent. I think I'm low on testosterone, that does in NO way mean that I'm high on estrogen.

The emo phase has begun. I'll be going into hiding for an 15 minutes or so. I'll say things that'll break hearts, relationships, friendships, flirtships, Titanic ships. Everyone goes through this phase.
We all have a dark passenger. A monster within us. Dexter Morgan is an epic man, so was Anakin Skywalker, but Anakin let his dark passenger consume him. I have a dark passenger too, he is sitting in a corner and being emo right now. He's a stupid guy, can't stay emo for long. I hate him.


"Your father was seduced by the dark side of the force". HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment