Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hurricane Irene.

Hurricane Ir-F**king-ene.
What a bitch she turned out to be. I slept right through out the actual hurricane. But the aftermath sucked balls. The bloody basement of the house where I was staying flooded, up to 18 inches water. I wore swimming trunks the whole day. LOL, JK.

Irene, the bitch, knocked out electric power in the area where I was staying. Stupid stupid thing to do. Because of that I didn't have wifi. Which is why I believe I am a true survivor. I survived the hurricane, easy shit. I stayed for almost 2 whole days without connection to the internet. I felt like a caveman. It is hard, but I was strong.
I also might have reduced 20-30 kgs (read: 0 kg). I worked for more time than what an indolent person should should work for. I should be awarded the Bharat Ratna. No kidding.

Irene can be blamed for everything wrong that I do. I can;t think of anything more to add. (Blame Irene)

I once told a girl, "Don't worry, I won't rape you". Her parents hate me after that. Irene hadn't struck yet, but I blame it on Irene.
I've said many things, have you? If you have, I don't think it matters to me.

"Tera kya hoga, Kaliya?"


No comments:

Post a Comment