Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lights. Camera. Hurricane.

Ever looked death in the face and smiled? Ever looked up to the heavans waiting for death and smiled? Ever looked at the TV set watching a news reporter talking about Hurricane Irene and smiled? I did only the last thing. The other two might happen during the course of Hurricane Irene.

I'm psyched about the hurricane. It feels like I'm waiting in line for Jumeirah Scaireh. So PSYCHED! Its my first hurricane. I can't wait for it to bang USA.

Food during natural calamities shouldn't be a problem for me. Fridges here store more food than refugee camps in Africa. Pantries here are like mini grocery stores. If cereal runs out, there are 5 more boxes of the same in the basement.

Lights, Camera, Action.
Its a dark, rainy, gloomy, windy outside Akshith's home. Akshith, standing next to one of the window,  looks outside, sees branches strewn on the front yard, babies fluting, diapers hitting faces, and says, in a low, mysterious, emo voice, "There is a hurricane coming, I can feel it" *Thunder* *Lightning*.
Black out.

^ That is what I expect to do.

Think about this - 
"Sometimes, nonsense makes more sense than common sense", Akshith Dass.
 It has started to rain outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment