Saturday, August 27, 2011

Natural Calamity Thoughts.

Recently (yesterday) I started thinking. You're screwed, I know. The post Food.Rain.Girl has the maximum hits. I think I know why. Because of that girl mentioned in the title. Ha! Gotcha. You are such a dawg. I have a good social life. A girl I see and like shouldn't be a surprise.

FTK is stuck in some remote part of India with no Internet. That isn't a surprise, is it?

Yesterday, after I was done thinking, I did unconventional things. Unconventional for a person in America. Not neccessarily unconventional for an Indian in Amercia. I had Pani Puri at home and I watched a hindi movie at home. I watched Tere Bin Laden. I know the movie is old, but so is your mom. Its a beautiful movie. And its even funnier when you're watching a guy trying to get into US while you're sitting in US and watching him. Its an epically funny movie. You should watch it.

The post doesn't agree with the title.

I'm missing lots of shizz happening in Dubai, while my butt is 11037 kilometers or 6859 miles or 5960 nautical miles away. Bleh, who cares?

Remember the earthquake I mentioned earlier? Now, there is a hurricane coming up on Sunday. Its called Irene. It'll probably going to bang the crap out of NY. My flight is from JFK (in NY, foo). I'm probably going to die. I'm excited though. My first hurricane. It might probably be like my first kiss. I will be blown away, not by the orgasmic experience, but by the wind force, duhh.

Some of my bros have been sorted on Pottermore. I'm still waiting for the email. I hope they get killed by a troll.

Lashker - E- America - Invading America since 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment