Thursday, September 1, 2011

Goodbyes.


My final post from the United States of America. I'm really going to miss this place. It's beautiful. Wait, I already told you that.

USA gives Indians the sense of being smart because Americans are pretty stupid. They may look all official and intelligent but that is because of the reputation America has of being a super power and hence Americans gain default respect. But they're, nevertheless, stupid. An Indian could whoop American butt easy.
(I hope no one at the immigration reads my blog, or else I'll end up in Guatanamo Bay. Wait, its closed, isn't it?)

But I'll still miss the pretty American women  (No, not Preity Zinta) and their almost invisible mini shorts.
I'll miss doing this in shops - "Ooooh, awesome T Shirt. Woah, $20. Not bad. I'll take it. *Happy and excited* Wait. *thinking expression* $20 = 20 X 3.68 = Something around Dhs 60. Insane price, bro. *thinking expression again*. Bah, who cares, I'll take it *Happy and excited again*"
Don't tell me that you never did that ^.

I'll miss the black Amercans, there are dark skinned people in Dubai too, but they don't speak like the dark skinned ones here, bro. They speak cool. Most of them are extremely over weight,
they still speak cool.

Tissues and napkins are two different terms here.

Times Sqaure.

Most of all, I'll miss Times Square. It is probably, one of the few places on earth which makes you feel like you're watching yourself on TV. Like you're watching Times Sqaure on your TV but you're INSIDE your TV. I *Heart* Times Square.

I'm aniticipating a majestic welcome back home. I survived a hurricane! Isn't that a good enough reason?

The clock has struck 10. My final hour before I begin the end of my vacations has arrived.

I'm so dead when I get back to Dubai. I'll tell you about that later, I don't want you to start preaparing for the party after my funeral.

Hasta-La-Vistaa, babeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment