Saturday, September 3, 2011

On the way back home.

The past few days are just fragments in my memory. I have lost sense of time. Haven't lost sanity, though. Not yet.
Penelope Cruz... Jack Sparrow... Sleep.. Cars... Hot chicks... Food... Sleep...
That ^, is what my memory is like.
I remember Penelope Cruz because of Pirates of the Caribbean . She looked so good with her Spanish accent. I'll have to go to Spain someday. I need to learn Spanish, very useful and it sounds funny, so does Italian.
I learnt, in the plane, that Fast Five is a good movie. I should have watched it earlier, but I didn't because the previous Fast & Furious gave me the creeps. PoC wasn't bad either. I missed Orlando and Keira, though.
Chicago's airport should be renamed from O'Hare to India's Airport In America. Indians have taken over Chicago. SO MANY INDIANS! The Patel dynasty, apparently, runs most of the Dunkin Donuts in Chicago. They'll be so proud of Parthiv. Beautiful knock of 95. Pity he couldn't reach triple figures. 
McD of Chinatown.
HSBC in Chinatown
Chinese have taken over a part of Manhattan. The part is called Chinatown. DUHH! All the shop names are in Chinese. The menu of the McDonalds there is in Chinese. 


Now that I'm back home, I need to get life into the study lane. I need to shed a few kilos, grow facial hair , search for my books, complete assignments, make a list of bozos who'll have my assignments and take cash from them, play some cricket, watch some cricket.


No comments:

Post a Comment