Sunday, September 4, 2011

On the wrong side of Karma

Karma is a b***h. Period.

India is cool and rainy, not at all like UAE.
I love this place.

Save Now doesn't always work, I can't find any of the posts that I saved. That's karma again.

I like our school's new website, I can't for the life of me find where they've uploaded the holiday homework #win.

Apparently the label for this post is scooters, vacation and fall. Blogger is smart.

Girls talk too much. Yap yap yap, they never stop. It gives me headaches.

I've lost weight. Apparently in India, when you open a fridge there is nothing worth snacking on. Sad life.

I still haven't gotten my Pottermore invite. Damn it.

Akshith Dass wanted me to post poems here. That'll happen soon enough.

Till then ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment